BAH3 Trail# 1823 Marco Homo and ADIDAS

September 4, 2022 @ 3:00 pm – 6:00 pm

BAH3 Trail 1823
Sunday Sept 4, 3 PEEm
Start at your favorite Catonsville Park & Ride,

Your hares: Marco Homo, ADIDAS

Rumor from one hare that Chez Pony will be available but can’t be confirmed by the hare writing this.
Walkers trail, runners trail, possibly a fat boy trail.
50% chance of tunnel, 25% chance it deadends, 25% chance of afternoon showers