Hangover Helper Iso-Trail
Directions to the 2021 Hangover Helper Hash
(in the Pandemic Era)
12 Noon until
1 January 2021
Hares: Do you really care? They used muggle names anyway…
Start/End: The run will start and finish at the Gardens Ice House (rear parking lot). 13800 Old Gunpowder Rd, Laurel, MD 20707.
Directions: I-95 North. Take the exit toward MD-212E/Powder Mill Road. Keep right at the fork to continue on Exit 29A, follow signs for MD-212E/Beltsville and merge onto MD-212E/Powder Mill Road. Take Old Gunpowder Road to The Gardens Ice House, 13800 Old Gunpowder Road, Laurel, MD 20707
No walkers trail. Walkers can stroll through Fairland Regional Park.
Shiggy Rating: (1=None to 10=Jungle Bushwhacking)
Shiggy rating: Runners/Walkers: 4
Bring a dry bag. Stay alert for mountain bikers. Dogs on leashes OK.
DCH3 Pandemic trail guidelines:
1) A simple, straight-forward run with simple checks (the solution within 25 yards in some direction) – a run that can be run by one person, or more.
2) Show up anytime after 12 noon.
We ask that everyone stagger the timing of your runs/walks to the best of your ability.
Take a picture (selfie or with whomever you’re with) and send it to email@example.com for posting to social media.
3) BYOB. No Après. No shirts. No food. No oysters! No circle. Pandemic style.
4) Maintain physical distance. Drink a beer you brought after you have done your run/walk. Then LEAVE.
5) VA, MD and DC all limit gatherings to a strict maximum of 10.
Please be observant and do your part to keep the Hares out of trouble.