CoMotion by the Ocean
100 Southeast Central Avenue
Seaside Park, NJ 08752
Rego is live. https://store.hashspace.com/rumson
FB event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/775501712477608
GREAT (Hash-friendly) MOTEL
Rümsön Häsh Hoüse Härriers
May 16 – May 18, 2014
4 (maybe 5) Scenic Hash runs
24 hour Hashpitality Suite
Rockin’ dance party (theme: TBD)
Famous Rumson skits
Early bird special: ($25 extra) Price includes round-trip from the Windjammer, food, beer and cruise on the Atlantic Ocean or fabulous Barnegat Bay.
No need to pay ahead of time, but we’d like to get an idea of how many are interested in the Pre-Lube. Email: DogE_style@ comcast.net to reserve your space on the boat.
• Noon: “Mr. Jackson’s Boardwalk and Beer Adventure” (expect a great time and cheap beer).
• Kegs tapped at 2pm, and registration starts
• “Real” Hash from the Windjammer – 3PM
• It’s Rumson’s answer to the “Red Dress Run” Dress in your “Blues Brothers” attire for our traditional Friday night extravaganza. It’s dark pants, dark jacket, Sunglasses, skinny black ties and a black fedora-style hat
• We leave the WJ at about 6pm for the group stroll to our favorite hash-friendly bar.
• On-On with lots of snacks and plenty of beer, at a local eatery/bar. (included)
• Then pay-as-you go bar crawl at the Seaside Music Festival
• Beer is cheap. Expect to pay about 2 bucks a pint.
• Take and easy stroll back along the world-famous boardwalk.
• Return to hotel for another beer or two. (Available all day and night)
• Early AM continental breakfast on the Windjammer’s poolside deck. Will there be the New Jersey state breakfast of Tayloreggandcheeseonahardroll? Hell yeah!
• 8 to 9:30 registration continues on the deck.
• 9:30 Gather for hashes at The Windjammer.
• Short bus ride to the start of the hashes. Be on time ya wank!! The actual hash starts at the Standard Rumson Hash time of 10:17am
• “Co-Motion by the Ocean Hash
• Return by bus in the afternoon. After returning to the Windjammer, enjoy free time for a nap, relaxing swim in the heated pool, or doing whatever comes naturally.
• 6 PM: Meet at the Windjammer bar for the 139th Running of the Preakness Stakes, the second leg of horse racing’s Triple Crown. Shit Happens will be our designated bookie. He will regale all with his exploits at the Kentucky Derby. Buffet style dinner with lots of JerseyShore-style foods and lots of beer.
• Open (Yes Open) Bar…As in :One bourbon –one scotch –one beer? No prob. Marguerita? Si! Top-shelf, bottom-shelf or any shelf in between.
• Rockin’ dance party with live music (Theme: “To be determined)
• Rumson’s annual Circle and Down-downs -RA’d by Ra! (how cool is that?)
• Prepare a skit of your own or be amazed by the talents of fellow hashers!
• The highlight of the evening will be our traditional Hash shirt scramble… Bring your old and clean hash shirts. (Not required to participate in the mayhem) .
• Maybe, maybe, maybe: A short midnight hash from the Windjammer. (Hare to be drawn from the willing participants)
• More Beer/Bloodies
• Starting at Rumson Standard time: 10:17a.m. Hang-Over (Fat Boy) Hash.
• This will be our traditional Bay-To-Breakers hash
• Afterwards. Sunday Brunch – Breakfast . . . .
• Closing Ceremony (Hash Circle). Ra, you still here?
• Awards, gifts, bye-byes.
• Hashpitality Suite closes at 2 PM. (hang out by the pool or at the beach if you wish)
• Same great venue as 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013!
The Windjammer Motor Inn
Central & 1st Avenue
Seaside Park, NJ (732) 830-2555
Ask for the Rumson Hash weekend special – $60.00 a night Call now to book. You don’t want to have to trudge back and forth to one of the “overflow” facilities
Register Online at the HashSpace Store (Note: HashSpace membership is not required)
For mail in registration: Enter info on Hashspace store, then send check to:
28 Alameda Court
Eatontown NJ 07724.
The Registration fee is now: $99
Address questions to Rumson Hon-Sec “G.I.” gihhh1979@ gmail.com; or call Dog E Style: (c)908 246 1733 email: dogE_style@ comcast.net
$99 until March 15th
$109 until April 15th
$119 Until May 15th
$125 At the event (no giveaway promised)
Special for locals: $57.69 for all Saturday activities and party.