BAH3 Trail# 1810 24h Hash
*BAH3 trail options for Memorial Day*
Have you always wanted to hash at 1am but couldn’t find a trail? No? How about 5am? Also no? Well, you’re smarter than the rest of us. If didn’t get a chance to rego for the 24hour hash, but still want to see your friends at their dumbest, you can join individual trails within the event for $5 each. [You are responsible for getting back to your car if you drive]
1.Attend one or more of the 24-hour hash trails for $5 each. Link: https://hashrego.com/events/dcph4-24-hour-hash-2022-2022
– Of note, four of the hash trails will be laid by BAH3 hashers.
– 5/28 Trail 3 – Mount Zion Cemetery 5pm-7pm
– 5/28 Trail 5 – Rock Creek Picnic Area #2 9pm-11pm
– 5/28 Trail 6 – Rock Creek Park Amphitheater Parking Lot 11pm- 1am
– 5/29 Trail 11 – Under John Philip Sousa Bridge 9am-11am
2. Attend White House H3 trail on Sunday, May 29th @ 3pm. Fort Totten Metro Parking Lot.
– Trail advertisement from WH4, “BIG DISCLAIMER: There will be several areas of intense shiggy for runners AND WALKERS. There are are water crossings, but there are also water walkings where being dry is not an option. You WILL get wet. Water was at least mid-thigh on Roper, and yes, Americans will use anything but the metric system.”