BAH3 #(NaN): White House Invasion
Since no one signed up to hare, we’re invading White House. In other words, this doesn’t count as a BAH3 trail. Someone let WH4 know there will be a few extra people showing up.
In the spirit of recycling and eating leftovers, thanksgiving style, wear your leftover blue attire from last week’s WH4 trail. And, if getting into the Holiday spirit, perhaps wear some blue balls for Holiday decorating.
Start: Largo Metro Station
Theme: Blue Plate Special
Hares: Read Between the Slime, Bitch Please, Ten Dollar Inch Long, Two Thumbs Up.
- Metro: Take Blue Line to Largo Town Center Metro Station, follow marks into the garage.
- From Beltway take exit 15A to Central Ave East Toward Largo
- Take the Harry S. Truman Drive North exit
- Go Under the Elevated Metro Rail Bridge
- Turn right to enter parking garage (just before you enter shopping center parking lot)
- A to A
- Wear your favorite officiating clothing
- Please bring: Headlamps, change of dry clothes in a dry bag
- Shiggy expected
- The amount of recent rain will determine how muddy and wet the trail will be
- Dog Friendliness: Tough dogs for Runners, Walkers can bring FiFi
- Stroller Friendliness: Not so much for Runners, A-OK for Walkers
On After: TGI Fridays
- $10 entrée mix-n-match thing for food. Drink specials are Mimosas or Bloody Maries: $5; Blue Moon and Long Island Iced Tea: $4. Bud/Miller light $3.